Be a HEMA Alliance member

HEMA Alliance news, as well as upcoming and past events.
Richard Marsden
HEMA Alliance Member

Re: Be a HEMA Alliance member

Postby Richard Marsden » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:25 am

Yes!

Let me PM you, we'll need your paypal address and I can check it.

Ben Hay

Postby Ben Hay » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:34 am

Hooray! Thanks for responding!
Cheers!

Ben Hay
benjamin_hay@mac.com
=====================

Matthew Stinson

Proof of Insurance.

Postby Matthew Stinson » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:42 am

Hello,
I run a club in Jacksonville FL. We have been members of the HEMAA since May. We are currently trying to rent a small building unit for out club to practice in and store equipment. The landlord would like to see our proof of insurance. I have printed out the HEMAA insurance policy and was wondering if you could add our group Steelwind Fencing/Bold City Longsword to the Additional Interest Schedule page with the address 1540 Monument Road, Jacksonville, FL 32225? This would be printed out and given to the landlord to file so me can sign the lease and move in. Here is our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/search/1081271 ... /intersect. My name is Matthew Stinson and I'm a member of the HEMAA and Pat Thomas, also a group leader, is a member outside our 5 person average insurance policy.

I'm posting here because the emails sent to the email address on the HEMAA website are being bounced back at me, and there is no way to send a message to the HEMAA Facebook page.

I'm looking forward to your response Thank you for your time.

-Matthew Stinson

Jason Cheng

Postby Jason Cheng » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:42 pm

Richard Marsden wrote:The HEMA Alliance wants you!

While most of us know that the HEMA Alliance is open to just about everyone, last night at the GC meeting it came to our attention that some people out there were under the impression that it is by invite only.

It is not.

We want you to be a member! If you've ever been interested, please check out the link below.
http://hemaalliance.com/?page_id=33
Individual

http://hemaalliance.com/?page_id=38
Group Affiliation

http://hemaalliance.com/?page_id=1019
Insurance we offer

If you like what we offer, please join, affiliate and be insured with us!

So says Richard Marsden, lifetime member, ... who wasn't invited... or even known by anyone when he joined, ... who was elected to the GC. YOU CAN TOO!

Hello, Richard

I have joined this forum last week and like what you had to say about the future HEMA members. It is quite encouraging. I am excited and believe membership with HEMA would somehow support me in continuing my German longsword training. I intend to look some more into the "Individual" kind of membership since I am presently without a training group. Thank you.

Cheers,
Jason
Avoid the ordinary of the contemporary world, and spice up your life with adventurous, enjoyable, enriching martial activities.

Richard Marsden
HEMA Alliance Member

Postby Richard Marsden » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:23 am

Hello.

Check out our facebook page and our website. That will get you started in finding friends and getting ready.

DocJDA

Postby DocJDA » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:05 pm

My question has to do with the insurance. I've been working on finding an indoor location to rent due to the nature of winter in upstate New York. I know they will ask about insurance, I am unsure if I show them a copy of the available document on the site along with my confirmation email of affiliate status that it will be the right answer. I currently have only myself covered but intend on getting group insurance by the end of January. Any guidance here would be greatly appreciated.
Free Company of Historic Fencers
Cazenovia, NY, USA
Founder

Return to “Announcements & Events”