Kron Rapier Study Group

For internal business and projects of Kron Martial Arts. Non-Kron users are welcome to post relevant material.
Richard Marsden
HEMA Alliance Member

Re: Kron Rapier Study Group

Postby Richard Marsden » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:06 pm

I look forward to it!

RJ McKeehan
HEMA Alliance Member

Postby RJ McKeehan » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Richard the amusing thing is that his post was about 1 year ago, and yet it's still fairly accurate. I'm not a member of the rapier study group, but I do know that they've been having many side practices. I am the "photographer" but so far Myles has been more interested in making video than stills.
RJ McKeehan
South Coast Swords, Orange County, CA
HEMA Alliance Lifetime Member

Myles Cupp
HEMA Alliance Member

Postby Myles Cupp » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:42 pm

RJ McKeehan wrote:Richard the amusing thing is that his post was about 1 year ago, and yet it's still fairly accurate. I'm not a member of the rapier study group, but I do know that they've been having many side practices. I am the "photographer" but so far Myles has been more interested in making video than stills.

I'll never have as uber awesome muscles as the guy's in the original manuals. Of course you're right, still shots showcasing the sexiness of the study group is long overdue. :P
Lifetime HEMAA Member
Kron Martial Arts, CA
Psalm 119:89
"For we all acknowledge that it is with the sword that Kingdoms are protected, Religions are defended, injuries are avenged and Nations achieve peace and happiness."
Salvator Fabris, 1606

Return to “Kron Martial Arts”