Catch Wrestling

For internal business and projects of Kron Martial Arts. Non-Kron users are welcome to post relevant material.
Myles Cupp
HEMA Alliance Member

Re: Catch Wrestling

Postby Myles Cupp » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Peter Hoff wrote:I did a lot of nak bup (Korean for falling technique) in Kuk Sool Won, and I feel competent to teach it if anyone's interested. We started from seated or kneeling positions, so we could do it on grass if we don't have access to a mat. Both of the Fullerton park location Myles and I looked at had mats, so those are also an option if we can't get into the wrestling room.

Also, I'm definitely interested.

I'm interested as well. I want to improve my grappling competencies since I always find myself running into my opponent's sword trying to find an opening to either 1) get out of the way or 2) control his sword for a grapple. I think taking a sword out of my hands and showing me whats possible with my body alone is something I need.

By the way, Peter, we should definitely try some ringen stuff at my side practices.
Lifetime HEMAA Member
Kron Martial Arts, CA
Psalm 119:89
"For we all acknowledge that it is with the sword that Kingdoms are protected, Religions are defended, injuries are avenged and Nations achieve peace and happiness."
Salvator Fabris, 1606

Return to “Kron Martial Arts”