Welcome to CSUF Day

For internal business and projects of Kron Martial Arts. Non-Kron users are welcome to post relevant material.
Myles Cupp
HEMA Alliance Member

Welcome to CSUF Day

Postby Myles Cupp » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 am

Hey everyone,

Kron did some demo-ing and recruiting at the annual Welcome to CSUF Day event. We got a list of people interested in learning about us and we did some light freeplay up on a grassy knoll behind our booth.

This is the first video I've uploaded. More videos to come soon (including some interesting S&B vs. Longsword action).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjV7sz-K ... e=youtu.be

I think my best hit in this video is at 1:10. It's quite pretty. A feint in third into a cavazione to the inside in fourth with a slight step offline. Beautiful.
The exchange at 2:21 is nice as well. I liked making my thrust from prima work out.

Also, my offhand parries worked but I was unable to capitalize very often on the advantage. I think my problem is that I am lunging after the parry instead of passing with a step like pretty much all the Fabris plates show being done with the offhand parries to the inside. Must do better.

I could say more, but also watch out for Fabris' Exotic Second Guard. I want to make Richard Marsden do more hat-eating.

PS
Keep an eye out for some rapier humor at 1:57. :lol:
Lifetime HEMAA Member
Kron Martial Arts, CA
Psalm 119:89
"For we all acknowledge that it is with the sword that Kingdoms are protected, Religions are defended, injuries are avenged and Nations achieve peace and happiness."
Salvator Fabris, 1606

Return to “Kron Martial Arts”