Duelling Dayz at CSUF!

For internal business and projects of Kron Martial Arts. Non-Kron users are welcome to post relevant material.
Jason Taylor

Duelling Dayz at CSUF!

Postby Jason Taylor » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Hi All,

We're going into the first week of school, but I think it's important that we get started with a meeting as soon as possible. CAN ANYONE MEET THIS WEEK? Please respond here as soon as possible; we need to get working for the discoverfest week.

Also, if anybody would like to have a quick practice anytime this week, let me know here or text me if you have my number (or call, I suppose, but that's so old fashioned) and I'll bust out the sparring plastics or paddeds on campus and we can make a spectacle somewhere for a few minutes.

Hope to see you all soon. Looking forward to a great semester!

Jason
Kron Martial Arts, Orange County
HEMA Alliance Founding Member
World-Famous Sickle Authority and General Proponent of all Things Sickle

mattpayan

Re: Duelling Dayz at CSUF!

Postby mattpayan » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:44 am

Hey Jason,

I am available anytime before 4pm and after 7pm on Tuesday and Thursday and from 9am-1pm and 2pm-7pm on Wednesday. Just to give you my time frame. I am also available before 1pm on Friday if need be.

Also, I am still in need of three campus email addresses for our re-recognition process (I have Brian's and Patrick's). I think they need to be acknowledged once they are received, otherwise I would just take some from the email list, so if anyone wants to email me theirs at mattpayan@csu.fullerton.edu that would be great.

Thanks,

Matt

Joon Ahn

Postby Joon Ahn » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:33 am

Tuesday: after 3pm
Wednesday: after 7pm
Thursday: after 3pm
Friday: anytime
Saturday: anytime
Sunday: before 4pm

Ryan O'Connell

Postby Ryan O'Connell » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Tuesday works well with me, every day after that does not work well for me. :-P The week after is not yet printed so if we can start setting a time and day I can start planning around it, rather than trying to fit it in around the rest of my schedule.
Ryan
Kron Martial Arts, Orange County
"For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of
the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds." 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 ESV

Peter Hoff
HEMA Alliance Member

Postby Peter Hoff » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:41 am

For the time being, Tuesdays are the worst days for me, as that is the only day during that week that I have no other reason to be in Orange County. On the other hand, I have nothing else I particularly need to do on Tuesdays. Hopefully I will be living in Fullerton again within 2 months, in which case it won't be a problem.

Monday: before 5:30 or after 8:30pm
Tuesday: see above
Wednesday: before 5:30 or after 7pm (most weeks)
Thursday: varies, see Tuesday and Friday
Friday: before 1:30 or after 3:00

MitchHammond
HEMA Alliance Member

Postby MitchHammond » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:53 pm

mon, fri, sat and sun after 12pm all day
Rouse him, and learn the principles of his activity or inactivity. Force him to reveal himself...

Return to “Kron Martial Arts”