Official MSC Meeting Time

For internal business and projects of Kron Martial Arts. Non-Kron users are welcome to post relevant material.
Jason Taylor

Official MSC Meeting Time

Postby Jason Taylor » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:18 am

Okay guys, given the current state of things as of last night, I'm going to suggest that we make Kron club meetings the hour before the beginner's class starts on Wednesday, so 7:30-8:30. My expectation is that the Tae Kwon Do class will be cancelled, and the MSC can swoop in like a rabid vulture and take that time up for club practices and meetings. I think this is the best current option, because night classes are generally 4-7 or 7-10, so people who can make an 8:30 class (which was most of our anchors this semester so far) can probably make a 7:30 class. This allows us to have club practice and to get people who might be interested in KMA/MSC from the class to come early and try it out.

So I'm making an official movement to vote on that as the primary time MSC meeting for the time being. Please vote on this thread yes or no, and feel free to include comments as well. Remember, though, that our general ability to get people together at convenient times has been pretty limited, so having this many people available (plus a number of the new students) for club meetings is a pretty convenient starting point.

Jason
Kron Martial Arts, Orange County
HEMA Alliance Founding Member
World-Famous Sickle Authority and General Proponent of all Things Sickle

MitchHammond
HEMA Alliance Member

Re: Official MSC Meeting Time

Postby MitchHammond » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:33 am

sounds good to me, ill be there
Rouse him, and learn the principles of his activity or inactivity. Force him to reveal himself...

Brian Frick
HEMA Alliance Member

Postby Brian Frick » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Vote:
yes

Comment:
If approved, I will put this new time in the club email, which I'd like to send out Friday with just this time and the "give us your availability" request (send the other info once it's worked out).

P.S.
Vultures can't get rabies.

Jason Taylor

Postby Jason Taylor » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:54 am

Hey Brian,

Been out of town and with phone problems for a couple of days now. Turns out TKD isn't cancelled (yet) but moved, but let's plan for the same time and move outside until the room is free. Shouldn't be a problem for the time being, since it's just an hour (I think there's enough light).

Go ahead and send the email when you've got the material in it that you wanted to include.

Jason

Peter Hoff
HEMA Alliance Member

Postby Peter Hoff » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:30 am

I should be able to make that time most weeks. What's the location?

Jason Taylor

Postby Jason Taylor » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:09 pm

I think just the grass outside will be fine, since it's only an hour (might get some more attention, too). Apparently a major snafu moved TKD back a week, so that's why it was empty. They might get to keep the class since he has six students (how, I don't know).

Jason

Return to “Kron Martial Arts”