Practice Schedule for Remainder of Break

For internal business and projects of Kron Martial Arts. Non-Kron users are welcome to post relevant material.
Jason Taylor

Practice Schedule for Remainder of Break

Postby Jason Taylor » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi Everyone,

Since today's meeting was rained out (see the December 22nd thread), I wanted to take this opportunity to nail down a few things so that we can avoid future confusion as to when and where we're meeting for the rest of the break. Naturally, we'll have to revisit this topic when the semester starts up again.

I propose that we plan on meeting at 5pm Wednesdays as a standard practice time. Everyone's used to Wednesdays, but 7:30 is pretty late when we don't have classes to interfere with an earlier meeting time. John, I know this isn't an ideal time for you for transportation reasons--maybe you can try to organize a carpool with someone to help you get to campus.

I'm also going to post a thread with a poll before each meeting, around a week early, and we can use that to rsvp. That will make it clear how many people are planning on being there and prevent people standing around without knowing what's up. This thread will also include our secondary weapon plans for the evening, so everyone knows what to bring along. It's also a good place to suggest general topics to work on for that day, if you have any thoughts thereupon.

That would put our next main practice meeting after New Year's, on the 5th of January. Does that work for everyone?

Also, study groups, try to use this time to keep working on your materials either solo or together to get more headway. The sickle group is likely to meet tomorrow (assuming I can work out my own schedule) at least for an hour or two.

Let me know if you guys need anything in the meantime. See yo all soon,

Jason
Kron Martial Arts, Orange County
HEMA Alliance Founding Member
World-Famous Sickle Authority and General Proponent of all Things Sickle

Myles Cupp
HEMA Alliance Member

Re: Practice Schedule for Remainder of Break

Postby Myles Cupp » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:03 am

Its too bad the weather prognosticators predicted rain last night and none came. Like I posted in the Jan 5th thread I won't be able to make it.
Lifetime HEMAA Member
Kron Martial Arts, CA
Psalm 119:89
"For we all acknowledge that it is with the sword that Kingdoms are protected, Religions are defended, injuries are avenged and Nations achieve peace and happiness."
Salvator Fabris, 1606

Return to “Kron Martial Arts”