True Edge Academy T-shirts

This forum is designated for discussions among True Edge Academy members. Non-True Edge posters are also welcome to participate herein. Note: The E-list remains the method for official internal communication and announcements.
John Harmston
Site Admin

True Edge Academy T-shirts

Postby John Harmston » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:58 pm

I am considering placing a bulk order for new True Edge Academy T-shirts.

They would likely be forest green with a white True Edge Academy logo on the breast, and perhaps the website url. Price would likely be in the $10-12 range, plus postage.

If you would be interested in purchasing some, please PM me with the quantities you would want and sizes. I have a general idea how many we could use in Utah, but no idea about our Washington folks or any others abroad.

Thanks.
John Harmston
Senior Instructor - True Edge Academy
HEMA Alliance Forum Admin
Lifetime Member, HEMA Alliance

Jeffrey Hull

Re: True Edge Academy T-shirts

Postby Jeffrey Hull » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:17 am

John Harmston wrote:They would likely be forest green with a white True Edge Academy logo on the breast

I applaude your colour-choice of green and white - since such pairing is the exact opposite of red and black. ;)

Seriously though, that is a nice combination, bet those shall look nice - please post picture of a shirt to show us.

John Harmston
Site Admin

Re: True Edge Academy T-shirts

Postby John Harmston » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:00 pm

We just got in a new order of True Edge Academy shirts. Price is $10 plus postage. PM me to order.

photo(4).JPG
John Harmston
Senior Instructor - True Edge Academy
HEMA Alliance Forum Admin
Lifetime Member, HEMA Alliance

Return to “True Edge Academy”