HEMA Alliance Patches

Historical arms and armor, as well as modern replicas and HEMA training gear (including new books and DVDS), are reviewed and discussed herein.
John Harmston
Site Admin

HEMA Alliance Patches

Postby John Harmston » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:34 pm

I'm pleased to announce the completion of the official HEMA Alliance patches. These are the first of many alliance-branded items (gear and apparel) that you will be able to purchase in the future.

The patches, available for purchase by alliance members and affiliate clubs, are suitable for use on club uniforms, as well as on other gear, gambesons, bags, jackets, and so forth.

The patches are 100% embroidered, 3″ in diameter, and have iron-on backings to give you another option besides sewing.

The alliance is offering aggressive volume discounts on the patches to encourage affiliate clubs to buy them in bulk and save us from having to send out 1 or 2 patches to 300 individuals. Shipping and handling for each order is $1.50. Pricing is as follows:

1-4 patches: $3.50 ea.
5 patches for $15: $3.00 ea.
10 patches for $25: $2.50 ea.
20 patches for $40: $2.00 ea.

Once you hit a certain price level on a specific order, then all extra patches in that order share that same price. So, for example, if you wanted to buy exactly 15, they would be $2.50 each (for a total of $37.50 plus $1.50 S&H). In that scenario, it clearly makes more sense to spend an extra $2.50 and get 20 total patches.

You can view all the ordering instructions at:

http://hemaalliance.com/?page_id=1233

HEMAApatch2.jpg
John Harmston
Senior Instructor - True Edge Academy
HEMA Alliance Forum Admin
Lifetime Member, HEMA Alliance

W.T.Heinz

Re: HEMA Alliance Patches

Postby W.T.Heinz » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:26 pm

sweet.
Wayne Tiberius Heinz

Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.--Marcus Aurelius

Iron Crown KDF

Mark W
HEMA Alliance Member

Postby Mark W » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:48 am

Me want. Excellent work.

-Mark

nathan f

Postby nathan f » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:13 pm

epic stuff. gotta join when my group gets going just to have those to show off :lol:

Jordan Hinckley
HEMA Alliance Member

Postby Jordan Hinckley » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:04 pm

I do want one! At this point I need to talk to my class and see if we have enough who want them for a group discount.
"Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." The Mouse that Roared by Leonard Wibberley
http://www.TheUCSA.com

A Froster
HEMA Alliance Member

Postby A Froster » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:56 pm

I just ordered 30 patches for the Friefechters. I know that there's more than 30 but that's all the money I can afford to front right now. The paypal page said the payment was for a membership but I put that it was for 30 patches in the remark section of the payment screen.

Study Group leaders get their patch for free in keeping with our namesake: "freifechter".

So Chris VanSlambrouck, Van Kiser, Jayson May, Jay Vail, Dave Parker, Jon Wolfe, Keith Myers, Mike Cartier and Kevin Hemmingsen.... PM me your mailing address for your free patch along with how many patches you want for your members.

First come first serve while supplies last.
Opposing trolls and shills everywhere for the betterment of HEMA ( hyperbolically speaking that is) otherwise, welcoming to everyone.

Jon Wolfe

Postby Jon Wolfe » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Oh, you're awesome Allan, PM sent!

Jordan Hinckley
HEMA Alliance Member

Postby Jordan Hinckley » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:36 am

I have mine and have one already on my UCSA hoodie, and I must say, they look awesome!
"Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." The Mouse that Roared by Leonard Wibberley
http://www.TheUCSA.com

RJ McKeehan
HEMA Alliance Member

Postby RJ McKeehan » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:23 am

Those look AWESOME! I'm sure Kron will pick up some and I'll buy mine from them. If not I'll be ordering eventually.
RJ McKeehan
South Coast Swords, Orange County, CA
HEMA Alliance Lifetime Member

Ken Dietiker
HEMA Alliance Member

Postby Ken Dietiker » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:12 am

Hey, those came out pretty good! I had a feeling that the text on the scroll wouldn't be readable when stitched out, but I now feel it's okay since someone might ask what it says and could actually be a good conversation starter.
Thanks to the great art that made this possible! I'll be ordering mine at the end of the month.
Ken Renaud Dietiker
Owner-Instructor
Seven Swords Academy, Tacoma, WA
-----------------
e: ken.dietiker (at) hemaalliance.com

Return to “Equipment”