Longsword partners near Chattanooga Tennessee

Discuss how to start or run a HEMA club. Also look for HEMA Alliance charter groups or affiliated groups in your area.
Cunningham

Longsword partners near Chattanooga Tennessee

Postby Cunningham » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:09 pm

Hi everyone. I'm very interested in HEMA, in particular the longsword. I'm looking for training partners near the Chattanooga Tennessee area. I've already contacted the 2 members I found on the communitywalk page. Neither have been active in this forum for a couple of years, and they haven't responded. The closest group is in Knoxville. Too far for me to regularly attend, especially considering the longsword training is late at night on weekdays. I'm new to this and plan to train alone untill I can find someone else. However I know my training will suffer without a sparring partner. Thanks.

Jed

Re: Longsword partners near Chattanooga Tennessee

Postby Jed » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:08 am

Are you still active because I'm thinking about getting in to historical fencing and live in the chattanooga area

Chamber

Postby Chamber » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:43 pm

I'm glad there was a recent post here but I'm definitely interested in HEMA, longsword, or really anything. I'd really like to start training with someone.

CoffeeMusashi

Postby CoffeeMusashi » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:30 pm

If there's still anyone in the Chattanooga area interested in longsword sparring. I'm looking to start training in the next few weeks if anyone's available.

CoffeeMusashi

Postby CoffeeMusashi » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:55 am

Hey if any of you are still interested in HEMA practice in Chattanooga I'll be starting in a few weeks. Maybe we could arrange regular longsword practice.

CoffeeMusashi

Postby CoffeeMusashi » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:45 am

Yep sure am. Need a couple of weeks to get some free time but I'm interested.

Return to “Clubs & Organizations”