Looking for a Practice Partner in Northwest Indiana

Discuss how to start or run a HEMA club. Also look for HEMA Alliance charter groups or affiliated groups in your area.
Michael Beeching

Looking for a Practice Partner in Northwest Indiana

Postby Michael Beeching » Sun May 15, 2016 3:42 pm

Friends,

As per the title, I'm looking for someone in or around Northwestern Indiana (US) who would be interested in studying WMA, particularly Liechtenaur-based systems. I've started a thread about this matter on MyArmoury perviously, but as I myself guessed, that wasn't quite the right board for finding a practice partner. The post in question is here: http://myarmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=33535

If you're in the area and would like to go beyond book studies alone, please shoot me an e-mail or drop a post in the thread.

-Michael

James Hemphill

Re: Looking for a Practice Partner in Northwest Indiana

Postby James Hemphill » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:03 pm

Might be a little late to answer this thread, but I'm gonna give it shot anyway. I live I Northwest Indiana and am definitely interested in training in European Martial Arts. I have practiced Asian and Hawaiian Martial arts so am not entirely novice. Due to my European ancestry, the Western Martial Arts have always intrigued me. Did you ever find someone to study with? I fear I know little to nothing of technique and individual strategy, only what I've gleaned from sorely inadequate history books. If you are still interested in a study partner (or another student as it were, depending on any developments since your post), I am definitely interested. I live in Demotte and my phone# is 219-869-4759.

Return to “Clubs & Organizations”