For Sale: Albion Mercenary with Tods stuff scabbard

Buy and sell gear. The HEMA Alliance assumes no responsibility for any transactions.
Neil Webb

For Sale: Albion Mercenary with Tods stuff scabbard

Postby Neil Webb » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:46 pm

Hi,

I'm offering for sale a 'butterknife sharp' Albion Mercenary with black grip and a custom made Tods stuff 15th century style scabbard with knotted straps, belt, and a pocket on the front containing a 'byknife' and 'pricker'. According to Albion's site the sword is a limited edition of only 500 made. Here's a link to info on the sword;

http://tinyurl.com/oowa3fq

and a review;

http://www.sword-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5933

'Butterknife sharp' is Albion's term and they define it as (quoting from Albion's site) 'a sword we have removed the final sharpness of the blade so you won't cut yourself'. From what have I've read this definitely can be sharpened to a state suitable for cutting by someone who knows what they are doing.

I've owned both items for around 2 years, but they have rarely been touched, other than the usual maintenance of the steel and are more or less as new. I'm selling in order to finance buying other gear for fencing.

The sword currently costs £650 and I paid £560 for the scabbard so to buy both now would be approx £1200. I'm asking £750 for both as ONE sale (plus p+p). I'm afraid I don't want to sell as separate items.

I can only seem to add 3 pictures here, but I have more and can send them in PM's.

I'm happy to answer any questions.

Cheers
Neil

Neil Webb

Re: For Sale: Albion Mercenary with Tods stuff scabbard

Postby Neil Webb » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:47 pm

price drop to £650

Alexander Iliadis

Re: For Sale: Albion Mercenary with Tods stuff scabbard

Postby Alexander Iliadis » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:53 am

Hi Sword is still for sale?

I am from Austria.