*Article-izing important posts

For project proposals, updates, and volunteering. Please read the forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
HEMA Alliance approved projects are marked with an asterisk. You do not need to be a member to propose or contribute to a project, though you do need to be a member to be a project team lead. Non-Alliance projects that are for the primary benefit of the full HEMA community are welcome in this forum.
Jake Norwood

*Article-izing important posts

Postby Jake Norwood » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:55 am

I'm looking for a volunteer to take a number of important posts found on this forum and convert them into articles. The conversion would mostly be editing for style and format, along with creating and/or acquiring appropriate pictures or even videos to accompany the articles. The articles would then be hosted on hemaalliance.com. If you are interested, please email me at jake [dot] norwood [at] hemaalliance.com.

Jake
Prez, GC
Jake Norwood
Capital KDF
xKDF Network
YouTube Channel: DerAltenFechter

James Reilly

Re: Article-izing important posts*

Postby James Reilly » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Jake,

Have you got any responses on this one. If not this is one that i could make time for.
James
James Reilly
Wisconsin Historical Fencing Association http://www.wi-hfa.com
Historical Fencing Affiliates
HEMA Alliance

Jake Norwood

Re: Article-izing important posts*

Postby Jake Norwood » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:45 pm

I've gotten several replies, thanks! I've sent out a few to see if I get anything back. :P If I don't, I'll be going to the next rank of volunteers!
Jake Norwood
Capital KDF
xKDF Network
YouTube Channel: DerAltenFechter

Return to “HEMA Alliance Projects”