*Wanted: HEMA Alliance Webmaster

For project proposals, updates, and volunteering. Please read the forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
HEMA Alliance approved projects are marked with an asterisk. You do not need to be a member to propose or contribute to a project, though you do need to be a member to be a project team lead. Non-Alliance projects that are for the primary benefit of the full HEMA community are welcome in this forum.
Jake Norwood

*Wanted: HEMA Alliance Webmaster

Postby Jake Norwood » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:15 am

We're looking for a member of the HEMA Alliance to take on duties as our primary web administrator. Like all Alliance positions, this is a volunteer role.

Duties will include:
  • Updating HEMAalliance.com on a weekly basis, particularly focusing on the Events page, links, and keeping the leadership information up to date
  • Handling website concerns as relayed through the GC
  • Posting articles to the frontpage and articles pages

HEMAalliance.com is built on WordPress, but since WordPress is fairly easy, experience is nice but not required. We do require that you have some idea of how to manage a website!

This is an easy way to contribute the the Alliance and it's mission to build the HEMA community through volunteer service.

Thanks,

Jake Norwood
President, GC
HEMA Alliance
Jake Norwood
Capital KDF
xKDF Network
YouTube Channel: DerAltenFechter

Mike Cartier
HEMA Alliance Member

Re: Wanted: HEMA Alliance Webmaster*

Postby Mike Cartier » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:53 pm

I can't take on that sort of responsibility due to my work and other responsibilities , however I am an experienced Web developer and I run the IT Dept for a financial company so have loads of website and database coding experience if needed for consultation on any sticking points.
-mike cartier
Freyfechter
Meyer Freifechter Guild South Florida
http://www.freifechter.com

Return to “HEMA Alliance Projects”